I want to try something new here, so help me out and let me know if you like it! Every Tuesday I'll post a topic that I'd love to hear from YOU about - let everyone know how you handle this particular co-parenting situation between your two homes!!
Topic for this Tuesday: School!
• How do you handle school parenting responsibilities in your family?
• Does just one, or both of you, talk to the teachers?
• Do you share dropping off and picking up?
• What about volunteering or chaperoning?
• Who does the school call if there is a problem? And who deals with it?
• Is it awkward dealing with teachers and being divorced, or even as a stepparent?
I'd love to know how the school dynamic works in your coparenting family!